This website’s purpose is to serve as a reference source for credit professionals managing commercial credit risk. Given the dramatic economic downturn due to COVID-19, it is important to develop a comprehensive plan to manage your credit exposures.
The Credit Department’s function is to define likely risks to a particular business, assess the likelihood this might occur, and mitigate these risks. To assist with this responsibility, the following topics are covered:
- Drafting a credit policy
- Distressed companies nearing a bankruptcy filing
- Exporters determining the credit quality of foreign companies
- How to manage commercial credit exposure in emerging markets
- Using capital markets pricing feeds to monitor your credit exposure
- Distressed companies possibly approaching bankruptcy? Ideas how to monitor.